I love the tiny feet of my daughters - they're soft, round and perfect. Those little feet have so far to go, so many kilometers to travel. As individuals, our girls have such amazing adventures to embark on and I will do my best to never hold them back, remembering always that their lives and loves are their own to discover. I will guide them as best as I can, I will love them with all of my heart and I will encourage them to be the people they want to be.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Le Grand Cirque Adrenaline

Last night, my Mom was hosting clients at the Johannesburg Theatre. She needed some help and I was quite happy to oblige. Handing out programmes was an easy trade for free food, alcohol - and some quality time with my Mom!

Le Grand Cirque Adrenaline. What a spectacular show!

As it ended and the cast waved their final goodbyes, I couldn't help but stand up to show my appreciation - the constant clapping just didn't seem to be a good enough 'well done' and 'thank you'!

I walked out of the theatre with my heart racing, hands sore from clapping and cheeks sore from laughing.

Absolutely brilliant. Next time the show is in Jozi, I am so going to take the kids. Although I must admit that I'm glad I have girls who are not as inclined to 'monkey see, monkey do' as a little boy might be! I can think of quite a few little boys who would be over-awed by the daredevils on the stage and would do their very best to attempt the crazy stunts. Big "sorrrrrrry!" to the Moms and Dads who are the parents of those boys!!

xoxo


This clip isn't the same as the show we saw - so don't expect to see exactly this if you decide to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment